Submit bio by 3/10 for consideration
Breeder Referral Coordinator
The Breeder Referral Coordinator of the GSPCA is responsible for coordinating all breeder referral activities. The requirements are:
- Strong organizational skills in order to establish and maintain a database of breeder referral applications and signed Guidelines.
- Knowledge of the GSPCA Code of Ethics, Breeder Guidelines, Breed Standard, AKC rules and regulations regarding registration
- Receive, review, and approve breeder referral applications, including required documentation.
- Receive and record payments or payment verification for listing and forward monies to GSPCA Treasurer.
- Create and maintain a file of breeder referral applications and the contracts provided by the breeders.
- Coordinate listing information to the Journal editor and webmaster.
- Send reminders /invoicing to breeders on the referral list when their renewal date approaches.
- The email for this position will be BreederReferral@gspca.org
Please send your personal biography and why you would like to be considered for this position to Diane Prohaska at NEDirector@GSPCA.org.
Hall of Fame - Field Dog & Hall of Fame – Obedience (2 positions)
The Hall of Fame chairperson of the GSPCA is responsible for receiving HOF applications.
The requirements are:
- Knowledge of the Nomination Requirements for GSPCA Hall of Fame as posted on the GSPCA website.
- Organizational skills and access to email for timely responses
- Receive, review, and ensure all information is provided, including required documentation.
- Once reviewed, forward to the BOD in appropriate format, within the timeframe for the BOD to review.
- Coordinate listing information to the Membership chair, Yearbook Editor, Journal editor, webmaster and National Specialty show chair.
Please send your personal biography and why you would like to be considered for this position to: Debbie King at SEDirector@gspca.org
Contact Sharon Fitzpatrick for more information. email@example.com
Health Committee - Members
Contact Sandra Kretz for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Retention Committee Members
The Membership R&R committee of the GSPCA is responsible for retrieving and retaining members.
The requirements are:
• Strong marketing and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Able to present ideas through research and brainstorming with committee members
• Organizational skills and access to email for timely responses
• High enthusiastic energy to promote our club and membership to obtain members.
• Once an idea is agreed upon, the time and dedication to follow through with the project is required.
• This is a new committee and as such the requirements may change as the program evolves.
Please send your personal biography and why you would like to be considered for this position to:
Debbie King at SEDirector@gspca.org
Yearbook Committee Member
Contact Gene Moseley at: email@example.com
The committee is looking for a person that will follow up on mail outs requesting ads for new champions of that year to be put in yearbook. The chair will start the process and will work with the committee to follow up on upcoming potential ads for book.